THINK Hospitality, Restaurant Marketer & Innovator (RMI) and Propel are proud to produce the suite of RMI events including Masterclasses, summits etc.
These participation and credentials terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to you as a customers or participant in any Restaurant Marketer & Innovator (RMI) events and any individual you are making a purchase on behalf of, including your purchase of any event entry requirement attire such as wristbands, badges, tickets or passes that will all collectively referred to herein as “Credential(s). By clicking “accept” on the Restaurant Marketer & Innovator site of affiliate site, you are acknowledging and agreeing to these terms.
1. Applicable Terms. Paragraphs 1-21 below apply in full if Participant is purchasing Credential(s). If Participant is not purchasing Credential(s) and is only applying for an RMI program, including, without limitation, an awards program, competition, or other opportunity to demonstrate, display or present an original idea, concept or other work, then only Paragraphs 1-3; 9-21 below apply to Participant.
2. Official RMI Credentials and Applications.
a. Credentials. RMI, THINK Hospitality, Propel and its agents and representatives are the sole creators, sellers and distributors of RMI Credentials. Any Credential(s) not created by and legally acquired from RMI or its authorized agents or representatives will be considered fraudulent and invalid, and subject to revocation. RMI reserves the right to pursue any and all legal action available against any person or entity involved in the actual or attempted creation, dissemination or use of an unauthorized Credential.
b. Applications. Any application to participate in RMI must be submitted through www.restaurantinnovator.com or directly with partner (specifically with Propel, RMI or Think Hospitality representatives). Any applications not located from these means does not constitute official RMI applications.
3. Refund & Revocation Policy. No RMI application fees are refundable. All Credentials are the sole property of RMI. RMI may, in its sole discretion and at any time determined by RMI, cancel, revoke, or refuse from any individual or company the following: Credentials, purchases, and/or hotel reservations made through RMI. RMI will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
a. RMI does not issue refunds under any circumstances. Any and all payments made to RMI are not refundable for any reason, including, without limitation, failure to use Credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and/or duplicate purchases. RMI will not issue refunds for Credentials that have been revoked.
b. Unused Credentials have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. RMI will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the RMI office.
c. Lost or stolen Credentials will not be replaced. In the event Credentials are lost or stolen, new Credentials will need to be purchased at the full price in effect at that time for a Participant’s continued access to the Events, including, without limitation, showcases, parties and conference content.
d. Use of a Credential by anyone other than the authorized individual will result in revocation of the Credential without a refund unless specifically transferred by a THINK, RMI or Propel representative with written confirmation (via email or letter) with new tickets supplied.
4. Credentials are Non-Transferable. RMI Credentials are issued to, can be picked up by, and used by only the Participant named in the registration. Credentials are only transferred by a THINK, RMI or Propel representative and will provide written confirmation (via email or letter) with new tickets supplied. RMI and its representatives withhold the right to not transfer credentials.
5. Wearing Credentials is Required for Entry. For security reasons, and to allow entry into some RMI Event(s), Participant might be asked to wear, possess and present their Credential. If a Credential is not worn or presented correctly by a Participant, RMI reserves the right to deny that Participant’s entry into RMI Events.
6. Entry and Restrictions. RMI Credentials allow the Participant entry to specific defined events, but do not guarantee admission to every RMI Event. Event admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws. Age restrictions and capacity are specific to each venue. Venues may each have their own restrictions limiting entry with certain foods, beverages, or other items such as chairs or bags that are non-transparent or do not fit specified dimensions.
7. RMI Lost and Found. RMI is not responsible for lost or damaged items dropped off at the Registration Help Desks during the Events. Lost and Found will be located and held within the event location and are held by the location co-ordinators. For help with contacting a specific event and location co-ordinator, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Image Release. Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Events by RMI, or others on behalf of RMI, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Events, Participant hereby grants RMI permission to use, and to sublicense to third-parties, the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
9. Voluntary Participation & Assumption of Risk. Participant understands that participating in the Events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a Participant. Participant assumes all risk of damage, property loss, and/or personal injury which may occur by participating in the Events.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL RMI BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE CREDENTIALS AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF RMI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. Updates to Terms. RMI reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time.