This award will go to the eating or drinking out brand/outlet that is able to demonstrate the best new website launched in 2018 or 2019.
- Beast Restaurant with CAB Hospitality
- Petersham Nurseries (La Goccia) with Wisetiger
- D&D with Ignite Hospitality
- Bierschenke with Propeller and Elliotts Agency
- Carluccio's with Ignite Hospitality, 5874 and Tenkites
- Bistrot Pierre (New Website - Bistrot Pierre) with Propeller
- ParkChinois.com with VERB
- Revolution Bars with Cube3
- Sushi Samba with Propeller
- Young’s with Propeller
- Zelman Meat with CAB Hospitality
This award will go to the eating or drinking out brand/outlet that is able to demonstrate the most effective brand or re-brand during 2018/2019.
- All Bar One (New Brand Identity) with We Are Spectacular
- Carluccio's (Fresca Project) with Irving & Co
- Frankie & Benny's (Welcome back to Frankie's)
- Concept 22 (Koffmann & Mr.White's) with Black & White Hospitality
- Yo! Sushi Rebrand with W Communications and Zag
This award will go to the eating or drinking out brand/outlet that is able to demonstrate the most effective use of research/insight/data to develop a new proposition, improve promotion or enhance customer journey, or drive loyalty.
- Bistrot Pierre with Linney. Zonal and Feed It Back
- ETM Group (for Game of Thrones Campaign) with Wireless Social
- Queens with Wisetiger
- Mitchells & Butlers PLC (for Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery)
- Revolution Bars Group with Egremont
- Vita Mojo
- Wadworth with Wisetiger
- YO! sushi rebrand with W Communications, Zag and Pablo
- Las Iguanas with Feed It Back
This award will go to the eating or drinking out brand/outlet that is able to demonstrate the most effective use of social media during 2018/2019.
- Bistrot Pierre (Bring Beaujolais Back) with Ergo Film
- The Doyle Collection (Dalloway Terrace)
- Frankie & Benny's
- ETM Group (Game of Thrones) with Wireless Social
- Mitchell and Butlers (Harvester Eatwear Campaign)
- Inception Group (Mr Fogg's)
- Revolution Bars Group with Social Chain Agency
- Duck & Rice with Cavalier Communications Ltd
- Mitchell and Butlers (Toby Carvery – Veganuary) with OneFifty Consultancy
This award will go to the eating or drinking out brand that is able to demonstrate the best use of technology in enhancing the guest journey or better promoting a brand/venue.
- The Alchemist (Allergies Made Easier: Interactive Menus & QR Codes) with We Are Vapour
- No. Fifty Cheyne with Wisetiger
- The Fox At Peasemore (CRM & Reward Platform)
- Fishnchickn with Preoday
- Flight Club with Access Hospitality
- ETM Group with Wireless Social
- Vita Mojo
- Wadworth with Wisetiger
This award will go to the eating or drinking out brand/outlet that is able to demonstrate the best use of video during 2018 and 2019.
- Bistrot Pierre (Best of Bistrot Pierre) with Ergo Film
- Cahoots (Best Use of Video)
- I am Doner (I Am Doner & Blitzen Video Campaign 2018) with Fleet Street Communications
- Dirty Martini (Summer, New Menu & Brand Atmosphere Campaigns) with Spirited Media
- Natural Selection (The Rebel Chef) with Luya and Thoroughly Modern Media
- Mitchell and Butlers (Toby Carvery Royal Navy)
This award will go to the best digital campaign for an eating or drinking out brand, where most of delivery has been through digital channels.
- Café Murano (Elements of Summer) with Ignite Hospitality
- Inception Group (Cahoots)
- Carluccio’s (Summer's On Us) with Ignite Hospitality
- Greene King (Hungry Horse: More Merry For Your Money) with WPR Agency
This award will go to the best customer experience enhancing innovation delivered by an eating or drinking out brand/outlet during 2018/2019.
- Café Rouge (A very Rouge Christmas FT The Snowman Afternoon Tea)
- All Bar One (Blossom Birdcage Cocktail Sharer)
- Casual Dining Group (Bombay Sapphire Augmented Reality Campaign) with SHAZAM
- Carluccio’s (Carluccio’s Goes Vegan)
- Graffiti Spirits Group (GSG Lab)
- Island Poke - Bespoke Click & Collect App with 5Loyalty & Propeller
- The Conjurer - Augmented Reality Cocktails with William Grant & Sons, X Design and Vapour
- Spicebox (The SpiceBox Tiffin Club)
- TiPJAR (Helping Tipped Workers Earn More) with SAVED BY ROBOTS
This award will go to the best integrated campaign for an eating or drinking out brand, using both digital and traditional marketing tactics.
- All Bar One ('All the Better with Beer' campaign) with We Are Spectacular
- Carluccio's Summer's On Us Campaign with Ignite Hospitality and Cedar Group
- Café Rouge (Celebrating 30 years Young at Café Rouge)
- Bistrot Pierre (Dine Out for £10)
- Dirty Martini (House of Pink v House of Orange Dirty Martini) with Eight & Four
- Greene King (Farmhouse Inns: The Road to the Ultimate Summer) with WPR Agency
- Frankie & Benny’s (Frankie & Benny's x IKEA #MeatballBattle) with Idea Farm PR
- Mitchell & Butlers PLC (Harvester & Odeon 'Shake your body')
- Masala Zone (Mango Mania) with Ignite Hospitality
- Marriott International (Secret Gin Society) with Ignite Hospitality
- Stonegate Pub Company (Jägermeister Ice-Cold Tour) with SF Leisure Europe Ltd and Elevate Staffing
- The Alchemist (The Alchemist x Praise The Rays)
- ETM Group ('The Call of The Wild' at The Jugged Hare) with Wildfire Creative
- The Stable (The Stable Cider of the Year Awards 2019)
- Vapiano (World Pasta Day 2019)
This award will go to the best restaurant launch campaign for an eating or drinking out outlet.
- Tortilla (Brooklyn Barbacoa)
- Inception Group (Cahoots Launch Campaign of the Year)
- Signature Pubs Ltd (Cold Town House Launch)
- Concept 22 (Koffmann & Mr. White's) with Black & White Hospitality
- Mission Mars (Rudy's Birmingham - Pizza For All Launch Campaign)
- Elite Bistros (The Rebel Chef - Launch of Pinion Bistro) with Natural Selection, Luya and Thoroughly Modern Media
- Wingstop with Exposure
This award is the pinnacle of the 30 Under 30 programme and will see up to ten candidates shortlisted from applications. This year the prize will be accompanied by a travel scholarship, where the winner will be supported with a fully funded & coordinated overseas trip to aid their development, meeting industry leaders.
- Alexandra Goode, Public Relations & Marketing Manager for Nobu Restaurants
- Jack Jolly, National Campaign Manager, New World Trading Company
- Katarzyna Makowska, Marketing Manager Burger King CEE, AmRest
- Sarah McDermott, Digital Marketing Manager, Young & Co.’s Brewery
This award will go to an innovative leader (of an eating or drinking out brand or agency) who demonstrates decisive and successful thought based leadership, having been in a senior position for more than five years. The award is purposefully broad, allowing for a range of potential nominations, aimed to recognise someone that has innovated through entrepreneurship or by driving innovation and improvement in a corporate environment.
Announced on awards evening.