The Restaurant Marketer & Innovator “30 Under 30” list recognises 30 talented future leaders in marketing, innovation and strategy roles within the sector who are under 30 years of age. It is open to future leaders from anywhere in Europe.
Judges will look for creativity, confidence, commercial awareness, ability to collaborate, leadership skills and perseverance. They will also look for experience in senior stakeholder management, understanding of how to develop strategy, ability to self-reflect, and clear potential to be an industry leader of the future. Nominees should have at least three years’ experience in the hospitality sector.
Nominations and applications for 30 Under 30 2020 are now closed.
Selected candidates will be invited to a presentation evening on 20 January 2020 at Google London and will receive a ticket to the Restaurant Marketer & Innovator European Summit.
- Alexandra Goode, Public Relations & Marketing Manager for Nobu Restaurants
- Annah Mckendry, Head of Marketing, Vagabond Wines
- Carys Cobley, Marketing & Communications Executive, Black & White Hospitality
- Chantelle Hofland, Manager Restaurant Development Europe, UK & Ireland, Hilton
- Charlotte Price, Social Media and Influencer Marketing Specialist, Ignite Hospitality
- Connie Goring-Morris, Brand Manager, Carluccio's
- Dylan Yelavich, Marketing Manager, Abokado
- Elli Hornis, Marketing and Administration Manager, Bierschenke Limited
- Esme Tailor, Global Digital Content Marketing Manager, Pret
- Ewa Kubianka, Marketing Manager, Tortilla
- Grace Regan, CEO/Founder, SpiceBox
- Holly Holt, Assistant Marketing Manager, Casual Dining Group
- Jack Jolly, National Campaign Manager, New World Trading Company
- Jessica Beechey, Brand & Marketing Manager, PubLove
- Jonathan Fone, Marketing Manager, Be At One
- Joseph Moore, Managing Director, Crust Bros
- Katarzyna Makowska, Marketing Manager Burger King CEE, AmRest
- Kate Dell, Senior Regional Marketing Manager, Wagamama
- Kate Goodbrand-Dillon, Senior Account Executive, Fleet Street Communications
- Kate Williams, Account Manager, Fleet Street Communications
- Kieran Corbitt, Social Media & Community Manager, The Alchemist
- Laura Vana, Head of Research and Development, Siigur Restaurants
- Lucy Chase-Gardener, Group Senior Marketing Manager, Coffeesmiths Collective
- Mary-Kate, Shannon-Little, Marketing Manager, Casual Dining Group
- Mike Trevena, Marketing & PR Manager, The Stable
- Mohamed Chahin, Co-founder, eatclever
- Sara Bidabady, Senior Account Manager, Elliotts Agency
- Sarah McDermott, Digital Marketing Manager, Young & Co.’s Brewery
- Sheniz Ozdemir, Senior Account Executive, Fleet Street Communications
- Susie Clark, Digital Marketing Manager, Bistrot Pierre
All those applying for a place in the 30 Under 30 programme, in addition, can enter to be considered for the Future Marketing Leader of the Year scholarship, announced at the Restaurant Marketer & Innovator Awards 2020.
The award is the pinnacle of the 30 Under 30 programme and will see up to ten candidates shortlisted from applications. This year the prize will be accompanied by a travel scholarship, where the winner will be supported with a fully funded & coordinated overseas trip to aid their development, meeting industry leaders.